LF Challenges
Welcome to LFCG site. Please log in or register first. Note: Registration doesn't need activation email.
LF Challenges
Welcome to LFCG site. Please log in or register first. Note: Registration doesn't need activation email.
LF Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tool to challenge or be challenged by other players! For beginners and experts!

HomePortalThe History of LFCG Navbar30Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The stroy about the good firzen vs evil lider Julain from the game LF2
The History of LFCG Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:54 pm

» LFCG HAMACHI NETWORKS
The History of LFCG Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm

» super exetreme fun combos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The History of LFCG Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:45 pm

» Little Fighter 2 Versions of that I have
The History of LFCG Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:36 pm

» Complete Stage Series Challenge
The History of LFCG Emptyby JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:54 pm

» The origin of Little Fighter 2 on my mind
The History of LFCG Emptyby JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:23 am

» Home Tournament IV (Registration Open) [B10]
The History of LFCG Emptyby Megavicid Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 pm

» LITTLE FIGHTER one piece
The History of LFCG Emptyby shainin Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:19 am

» DC-ers and Spriter's Thread
The History of LFCG Emptyby Falcon Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:39 am

» FREE GAME: Word From The Last Letter
The History of LFCG Emptyby LF2 Player Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:05 am

The History of LFCG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
The History of LFCG Left_bar_bleue3/10The History of LFCG Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Medals: | G: 2 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

The History of LFCG Empty
PostSubject: The History of LFCG   The History of LFCG EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 am

The creation of LFCG
The old LFCG (www.lfchallenges.webs.com) start being built since 2nd of July 2009. After many efforts and hard work, Kevin finished LFCG at 14th of July. The site was launched the next day. The site contains just like the present LFCG. It contains Rated Games, Free Games, LF2 Modified, and Team Battles. The site is a tool to challenge another player.

The first challenges and games
The Reds team and Blue Star team are both opened only an hour after the launch. They recruited members quickly through Hamachi and do their first team battle at 18th of July. The Blue Star team won.

There are also Rated Games. The first Home Tournament was opened at 18th of July and started at 30th of July with the 16th member joined. DrDeath won with a full score (4/4). The 2nd Home Tournament was going to be held when everyone realized that the forums aren't good. So at 28th of September, the LFCG site was moved here (https://lfcg.forumotion.net), with many new features and much better appearance.

Died
The Home Tournament II was held on the new forums, but as it was going to start, Kevin disappears. The forums have no administrator, and so, the forums were dead, although Raychard and Harshvardhan were keep posting to keep it alive.

Return
About a month later, Kevin came back. He first updated some features and refresh the forums by cleaning up the forums from dead topics. He then tell everyone from Hamachi that LFCG is going to be active once again. The forums started to be active.

Although it was, it wasn't easy to do. After cleaning up the forums, the Home Tournament II was restarted at 10th of January 2010. The teams were also restarted. Since both teams aren't active anymore, both team's members are all removed and the teams were starting to get members again.

That is the story of LFCG. Any comments? Or did I miss something? Reply below... Very Happy

Last edited by Kevin on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:11 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lfcg.forumotion.net
Raychard
Lv.1 First Class Sergeant
Lv.1 First Class Sergeant
Raychard

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Common Fighter
Level:
The History of LFCG Left_bar_bleue1/10The History of LFCG Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: The History of LFCG   The History of LFCG EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:33 am

I dont you gone for a month Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://littlefighter.forums-free.com/
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Level:
The History of LFCG Left_bar_bleue3/10The History of LFCG Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: The History of LFCG   The History of LFCG EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:56 am

oO after i think of it yea..
ok i added. also i won't forget you and harshvardhan when you two keep posting here while im gone!!
Back to top Go down
Master
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
Master

Fighter's Profile
Level:
The History of LFCG Left_bar_bleue1/10The History of LFCG Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 1 |

PostSubject: Re: The History of LFCG   The History of LFCG EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:00 am

I didn't know all the history of LFCG. That's really a good history.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The History of LFCG   The History of LFCG EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:51 am

yeah this story full of unoriginal experiences for me Smile
I'm glad I'm still on LFCG. I hope more people will like this site when I keep updating and finding new ideas for the site.
Back to top Go down
TheGame
Lv.5 Captain
Lv.5 Captain
TheGame

Fighter's Profile
Level:
The History of LFCG Left_bar_bleue8/10The History of LFCG Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

PostSubject: Re: The History of LFCG   The History of LFCG EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:11 am

Good story. I didn't knew LFCG suffered through so many difficulties. No
Back to top Go down
http://lfut.forumotion.net
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The History of LFCG   The History of LFCG EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:39 am

Yes you are right. I think I got many experiences from the problems and difficulties.

I spend hours each day to manage LFCG because I really like it. It is a school problem when I left the forums oO . Actually my average score is not so bad, because I am very good at some studies, but I lack the others Razz .

So from these I really hope so much that people like my site xD .
Back to top Go down
Dr.Death
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
Dr.Death

Fighter's Profile
Level:
The History of LFCG Left_bar_bleue8/10The History of LFCG Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

PostSubject: Re: The History of LFCG   The History of LFCG EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:04 am

The most i like on your site is the time and effort you give for this site.Even if nearly noone is here you write so much things and find new ideas to have an interesting game or whatever.
I think i would give up after too much inactivity in such a site and would kick everyone and delte the site^^.But you can wait and accept that it needs longer to make the fights and you still have the aim to get more people.I think you could make a real big site.You only need members.The "action" is here.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The History of LFCG   The History of LFCG EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Wow.. Very Happy
Maybe you are right because I spend much time on this site because I like it. It is just as fun as playing LF2 that I can be on this site as long as I can if I got ideas.

Yes, but I lack on knowledge... I don't know how and where to publish/advertise the site, and maybe it is not possible to advertise without cost. I have added to google the meta-tag but I think this site is too small and it is a free domain so google won't show it.

And I am so excited with this site because I was not experienced even a bit when I first make the site, and after learning something on my own I can make something like this. For me it is special that I can make the site XD .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The History of LFCG   The History of LFCG Empty

Back to top Go down

The History of LFCG
Page 1 of 1