LF Challenges
Welcome to LFCG site. Please log in or register first. Note: Registration doesn't need activation email.
LF Challenges
Welcome to LFCG site. Please log in or register first. Note: Registration doesn't need activation email.
LF Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tool to challenge or be challenged by other players! For beginners and experts!

HomePortalLFCG Promotion Project Navbar30Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The stroy about the good firzen vs evil lider Julain from the game LF2
LFCG Promotion Project Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:54 pm

» LFCG HAMACHI NETWORKS
LFCG Promotion Project Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm

» super exetreme fun combos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LFCG Promotion Project Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:45 pm

» Little Fighter 2 Versions of that I have
LFCG Promotion Project Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:36 pm

» Complete Stage Series Challenge
LFCG Promotion Project Emptyby JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:54 pm

» The origin of Little Fighter 2 on my mind
LFCG Promotion Project Emptyby JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:23 am

» Home Tournament IV (Registration Open) [B10]
LFCG Promotion Project Emptyby Megavicid Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 pm

» LITTLE FIGHTER one piece
LFCG Promotion Project Emptyby shainin Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:19 am

» DC-ers and Spriter's Thread
LFCG Promotion Project Emptyby Falcon Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:39 am

» FREE GAME: Word From The Last Letter
LFCG Promotion Project Emptyby LF2 Player Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:05 am

LFCG Promotion Project

Go down 
+2
TheGame
Kevin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
LFCG Promotion Project Left_bar_bleue3/10LFCG Promotion Project Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Medals: | G: 2 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

LFCG Promotion Project Empty
PostSubject: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:02 am

Well, so after Shadowking's idea we are going to make a promotion of LFCG.
In the film should be the battles of Home Tournament IV, and should be added by some cool battles (can be a planned battle), or maybe some combos/team combos

I want to make the film well but I don't think I can do it alone ^^ . So if you are willing to help please reply and tell what you can do.
I'm planning on using Flash to make the film, but plans can change since HT IV haven't even started.

The target is to make a good film so people who watch it will go here XD , but I know it won't be so easy. This takes much time, so...
someone wanna help? Razz . Or give suggestions. I will upload the video as soon as I made the beginnings.
Back to top Go down
https://lfcg.forumotion.net
TheGame
Lv.5 Captain
Lv.5 Captain
TheGame

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Common Fighter
Level:
LFCG Promotion Project Left_bar_bleue8/10LFCG Promotion Project Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 am

Okay... I think I can help you in this project Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lfut.forumotion.net
Shadowking
Lv.3 Sergeant
Lv.3 Sergeant
Shadowking

Fighter's Profile
Level:
LFCG Promotion Project Left_bar_bleue2/10LFCG Promotion Project Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:47 am

i think i can also help plz reply if i can help u in some way
Back to top Go down
Master
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
Master

Fighter's Profile
Level:
LFCG Promotion Project Left_bar_bleue1/10LFCG Promotion Project Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 1 |

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:14 am

I will certainly help.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Death
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
Dr.Death

Fighter's Profile
Level:
LFCG Promotion Project Left_bar_bleue8/10LFCG Promotion Project Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:25 pm

I think i can help you too.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Level:
LFCG Promotion Project Left_bar_bleue3/10LFCG Promotion Project Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Very Happy

I think making the animation is not everything. We need some cool videos too. If this is about the home tournament then please all play the best XD and do not spam moves Wink .

BTW I haven't made any yet because I'm having exams right now Razz . After this I will start working and trying things out.

Before that I think if you want to help you must use your own idea ^^ and tell me about it and then you can help me with that Very Happy .
I haven't planned on how the film will be...
Back to top Go down
TheGame
Lv.5 Captain
Lv.5 Captain
TheGame

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:37 am

I have an idea but it would be very difficult.

First we can collect all the recordings from the winners. Then we can tag and name them so that there is no confusion. Then we can go to Youtube and add a bit more effects in the videos. We will post the videos one by one. Like, we can give the heading something like this:

HOME TOURNAMENT IV - LFCG

Round -1

DrDeath vs Ravon

And so on we can post all of the videos on Youtube. I can do the collection job if you don't mind Very Happy
Now comes the title of the video. We can title it as:

HT4 - LFCG Round -1 Match -1

To do our work more correctly and quickly we can make one 'Video Submitting' Team. There would be three two posts --

1. Video Collector ( Junior )
2. Video Submitter ( Middle ) ( Cancelled due to inconvinience )
3. Editor ( Senior)

Now I will explain all these posts in a little detailed manner. Firstly, the Video Collector has to collect all the videos from the match/round winners and submit it to the Video Submitter. The Video Submitter will first check whether all the videos have been submitted or not. If all the videos are not collected, he will remind the user who hasn't submitted his video. When the Video Submitter has collected all the videos, then he will post it to the Editor. The Editor has to first take the video, add the effects given above and finally submit the videos to Youtube. When the work would be finished, the Editor will inform the Admins of this site.

I hope you would like my idea. I know it is very difficult but it is also efficient. Sorry if I made a wall of words. ( I tend to do that Very Happy )

Comments^^

Last edited by Cat-Addict on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:40 am

Nice for the first plan Very Happy .
Video submitter not needed though.

Some questions I want to ask:
1. Should we put all matches or only the good ones?
2. Should we include some cool combos/team combos or the video is just about Home Tournament IV?
3. What should be the title? (need to answer number 2 for this xP)?

Thank you for answers Very Happy Really appreciate any.
Back to top Go down
TheGame
Lv.5 Captain
Lv.5 Captain
TheGame

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:48 am

Answers to your questions --

Ans - 1 - Thats your choice. Putting only the good ones would be better as people would think that everybody in LFCG is a master xP If you wanna be honest then you can post all the recs. but it would be tiring.

Ans - 2- You should better ask this question from Shadowking ;D

ans - 3 - I had written the title in my post. Anyways, I can remind you again. You can write the title as ---

HT4 - Round 1 - Match 1 - LFCG

I hope you would be satisfied with the answers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Ravon

Fighter's Profile
Level:
LFCG Promotion Project Left_bar_bleue1/10LFCG Promotion Project Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 1 |

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:53 am

Maybe we can make different parts for the film
For example:
1. HT Battles
There we post some/the best fights/all fights of this tourney
2. single combos
there players here can make a short collection of for example combos. so people can see how good we are.
3. Team combos
there we can make some team combos.

what do say about it?
Back to top Go down
TheGame
Lv.5 Captain
Lv.5 Captain
TheGame

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:56 am

I think then it would be more complicated. A lot of hard - work would be required. At times, it could take months to post even some of the videos. This idea can be possible if the 'Video Submitting' team has atleast 10 members in it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowking
Lv.3 Sergeant
Lv.3 Sergeant
Shadowking

Fighter's Profile
Level:
LFCG Promotion Project Left_bar_bleue2/10LFCG Promotion Project Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:02 am

i think people should know how everyone plays
by doin this they will be able to select their favourite players to practice if the player watching this videos is a medium LF2 player then he can choose a medium playing player from this tour to practice

2) i think all of the videos shud be shown in one HT iv video collection
and btw as our matches are not so long our video would lead to 15 min i think

3)the one who participate in HT IV shud definitely be in that video as they are the part of HT and the LFCG
and they would also want to be in the video so all videos be recorded and shown
Back to top Go down
Dr.Death
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
Dr.Death

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:00 pm

I have two ideas:The first idea is that we make a short sequence of every member who joined the tournament.Like:
The 4th Home Tournament
The Players:
Dr.Death
And then there you see me shortly making a combo or something which i like to choose in a fight but not more then 5 sec.I think everyone should be able to choose the five seconds of him by himself.
Then the next member and so on.Then we can make a picture like in 1vs 1 championship.Then you see short parts of these fights with the end.Then you always see again the picture until someone is on the top.The problem is then that we need to make a kind of round KO....

Or we plan to do a few single combos in fighting and we can invent fights.Like me and my brother in my combo film.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmW63NU47XI) in 0:46 sec.That was all invented by us but it looks very real right ;-)And we show them to make advertise of us.We are so great;-)

Of course then someone have to collect all the video files and mix them together,but i think this person can manage that.He can get help but i don'T know who taht should be.For me it is equal.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:08 am

The best suggestion, DrDeath Very Happy !

Cool to introduce all of the players first.
Then I think I should put ALL matches but not full recordings, only some little clips of it that summarizes the battle.

Alright, I will do DrDeath's idea Very Happy . I think the combos should be in the introduction ^^ or we can just use some cool combos when we are introducing the players. And I think it should be a solo combo because HT is 1 vs 1 tourney.

BTW I am starting to watch films with cool effects Very Happy so I can learn from them. Hope I can do it only with Flash Razz .
Back to top Go down
TheGame
Lv.5 Captain
Lv.5 Captain
TheGame

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:11 am

Hey. Now please appoint the Editor and the Video Collector posts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:17 am

this is my first video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWo1N-Lw110

I and some other people think that it is bad because i zoomed too much and we can hardly understand what woody does.
Do you find any other thing that make the video bad? ;/

BTW I'm trying again with the same vid Wink hope it will be much better than this one.
Back to top Go down
TheGame
Lv.5 Captain
Lv.5 Captain
TheGame

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:56 am

Yeah. You zoomed too much on Woody and not on the other players. Also, sometimes the camera would zoom and sometimes it would not. But the ending, ' Wnna become great?!' was fantastic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:39 am

Very Happy
OK. Here is the revision ^^

Please watch it also Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
TheGame
Lv.5 Captain
Lv.5 Captain
TheGame

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:23 am

Hmmm.... This one is better. But I saw that there were the pictures of the players fighting like Louis, Deep etc. Sometimes their picture flashed with a white colour. What does it stand for or it just is an effect to enhance the video?

Anyways, overall the video was much better than the previous one. 4 Ratings
Back to top Go down
Dr.Death
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
Dr.Death

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:59 am

Yes the second video is better.It looks like a very good player.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:15 pm

XD
I played Woody... It was not planned to be a video but I got too much luck so I want to make it a film.

What can I improve, anyway? (I mean the film not the play ^^ )
Back to top Go down
TheGame
Lv.5 Captain
Lv.5 Captain
TheGame

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:23 pm

I think now the video is complete. When you would be making the videos for the HT then you could use this way of making video Very Happy

Now this video needs no more improvements from my side. If anyone has any more improvements which could be added to this project then please post here ;-)
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:09 am

BTW I spent about 2 hours for making that vid ;/ . It will be hard work to make all HT fights in a film.

I'm searching for good vid effects... someone have any idea? Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Shadowking
Lv.3 Sergeant
Lv.3 Sergeant
Shadowking

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:48 am

hi friends i think u have seen the video of the killer combo i have recorded the video with the setting i use in the video below as i want to giv the idea for recording i suggest u all to use camstudio and record with the settings i show u below
heres the video

here's the link for download
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ACXXXWF1

TO convert files from avi to some other format (mov is the best format to convert the size becomes small as well as good quality is gained)
download this OJOSOFT total converter
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NAUP2Q34

Last edited by Shadowking on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:50 am

i don't understand your video.. well at least I can see the screen recorder and know a bit of it.
BTW I already have screen recorder ^^ . I'm starting to make the intro of the HT vid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LFCG Promotion Project   LFCG Promotion Project Empty

Back to top Go down

LFCG Promotion Project
Page 1 of 1