LF Challenges
Welcome to LFCG site. Please log in or register first. Note: Registration doesn't need activation email.
LF Challenges
Welcome to LFCG site. Please log in or register first. Note: Registration doesn't need activation email.
LF Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tool to challenge or be challenged by other players! For beginners and experts!

HomePortalme killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Navbar30Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The stroy about the good firzen vs evil lider Julain from the game LF2
me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:54 pm

» LFCG HAMACHI NETWORKS
me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm

» super exetreme fun combos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:45 pm

» Little Fighter 2 Versions of that I have
me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:36 pm

» Complete Stage Series Challenge
me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emptyby JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:54 pm

» The origin of Little Fighter 2 on my mind
me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emptyby JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:23 am

» Home Tournament IV (Registration Open) [B10]
me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emptyby Megavicid Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 pm

» LITTLE FIGHTER one piece
me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emptyby shainin Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:19 am

» DC-ers and Spriter's Thread
me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emptyby Falcon Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:39 am

» FREE GAME: Word From The Last Letter
me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emptyby LF2 Player Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:05 am

me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaco
Lv.4 Captain
Lv.4 Captain
Shaco

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Common Fighter
Level:
me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue1/10me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:55 am

me was challenging ravon in lf2 and i beat him two fights and i have the recordings:http://www.mediafire.com/?omjtovd1k4u

second:http://www.mediafire.com/?ymyj2jmdmz5
Back to top Go down
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Ravon

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue1/10me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 1 |

PostSubject: Re: me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:11 pm

what the ****?! Oo
eragon/daverser, what you have done? that we havent talked about it!
You havent said something like this, i thought we fought only just 4 fun! And now you say you have "challenged" me?!
First: in this three fights, we have done, i was in between talking with someone, so i couldnt fight very concentrated... (thats the truth)
and second: man! why you have done something like this? now i understand your reputation -24... i always thought this guy is "correct", but now...
you are so bad! first because you only said your two brilliant fights where you won against me but you havnt said the one fight where i have won against you (with much hp), you only havent the recording, because i have pressed f4 (because i didnt know about this...)
and second because you are so "stolz" (german word) on it ("me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!" or "i beat him two fights"), cause you won against ME, THE BIG RAVON . I am not as good as some other players... last time i often lose against DrDeath, and Kevin is also a bit better than me. You only think that i am "THE BEST" because of my combo videos. you have thought i can easy do my advanced John combo...

man, that was bad from you... very bad...
Back to top Go down
gadfire123
Lv.1 Corporal
Lv.1 Corporal

Fighter's Profile
Level:
me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue8/10me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 2 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:54 pm

OMG why lf2 players starting to cheat players?i was playin with someone ...and he didnt pause when im playing i thought hes waiting to spam so i didnt get near him..then suddenly they guy run and i punch him.i won the game.after that he say that im cheater.But then he pressed f4 before it finish recording.so who's fault me or him for not pausing?
Back to top Go down
http://lfarena.co.cc
TheGame
Lv.5 Captain
Lv.5 Captain
TheGame

Fighter's Profile
Level:
me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue8/10me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

PostSubject: Re: me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:52 am

Looks like his nature is like that. He just says that he is fighting for fun and then boasts over his opponent. If I could bring Noir ( that can't happen even in a dream) then he will know his real place.
Back to top Go down
http://lfut.forumotion.net
Shaco
Lv.4 Captain
Lv.4 Captain
Shaco

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:59 am

i was just kidding ravon not else it was a draw Very Happy dont be sad ravon srry but i saied to you i well record it Very Happy

waited longer than ever and ravon didnot come i thinked that he well make a move at me when i was running at him

and i am very very sorry ravon you are the master i am a noob really you was better than me in fighting but it is the first time i beat you ravon

and some other guys tell me you can beat him in dreams so i well dont forgive my self ever for what i did to you and from now every fight well be for fun forever Very Happy

Last edited by daverser on Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue3/10me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Medals: | G: 2 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:51 am

If it was not about any challenge here do not open a topic, especially on LF2 Challenges forums (Team Challenges, Free Games, etc)

This topic is a spam
~locked.
Back to top Go down
https://lfcg.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

me killed ravon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1