LF Challenges
Welcome to LFCG site. Please log in or register first. Note: Registration doesn't need activation email.
LF Challenges
Welcome to LFCG site. Please log in or register first. Note: Registration doesn't need activation email.
LF Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tool to challenge or be challenged by other players! For beginners and experts!

HomePortalLF2 Videos Gallery Navbar30Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The stroy about the good firzen vs evil lider Julain from the game LF2
LF2 Videos Gallery Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:54 pm

» LFCG HAMACHI NETWORKS
LF2 Videos Gallery Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm

» super exetreme fun combos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LF2 Videos Gallery Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:45 pm

» Little Fighter 2 Versions of that I have
LF2 Videos Gallery Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:36 pm

» Complete Stage Series Challenge
LF2 Videos Gallery Emptyby JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:54 pm

» The origin of Little Fighter 2 on my mind
LF2 Videos Gallery Emptyby JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:23 am

» Home Tournament IV (Registration Open) [B10]
LF2 Videos Gallery Emptyby Megavicid Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 pm

» LITTLE FIGHTER one piece
LF2 Videos Gallery Emptyby shainin Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:19 am

» DC-ers and Spriter's Thread
LF2 Videos Gallery Emptyby Falcon Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:39 am

» FREE GAME: Word From The Last Letter
LF2 Videos Gallery Emptyby LF2 Player Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:05 am

LF2 Videos Gallery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
LF2 Videos Gallery Left_bar_bleue3/10LF2 Videos Gallery Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Medals: | G: 2 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

LF2 Videos Gallery Empty
PostSubject: LF2 Videos Gallery   LF2 Videos Gallery EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:28 am

I think it is good to have a tab about LF2 videos Very Happy .
If you have made some videos or you find some good videos you can post it here. We will put them in a page (like a video gallery).

You can see the page here: https://lfcg.forumotion.net/Video-Gallery-LFCG-Video-Gallery-Video-h3.htm

If you want us to include your video in our future video gallery, please let us know by filling them:
Author:
Link:
Genre: (LF2 Combos + Strategy | LF2 Modification | LF2 Animation | Funny Videos)
Short Description:
Long Description:
Suggested Video (optional):
Topic Link (recommended):

NOTE: It is best to upload your video on YouTube.

Please note that your video must not be too short. If your video is about combo, it is better that you make a video about several combos, to make the video longer and more enjoyable. Like you can just perform some more combos or you can share your combos with people and make it to 1 video. That would be cool! Don't forget to give credits though.

Explanation:
Spoiler:

That is how it works. We are just hoping that some videos will be posted so we can really make the gallery XD .

ps: If you have some problems making the video (e.g. you have nice combos but can't make videos, or having .swf so cannot upload on youtube) you can find someone to help you or you can just P.M. me coz I will want to help ;p .

Last edited by Kevin on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:47 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lfcg.forumotion.net
TheGame
Lv.5 Captain
Lv.5 Captain
TheGame

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Common Fighter
Level:
LF2 Videos Gallery Left_bar_bleue8/10LF2 Videos Gallery Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

LF2 Videos Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: LF2 Videos Gallery   LF2 Videos Gallery EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:07 am

I have started to get my grip on making lf2 videos but I'm still not 100% with CamStudio. I dont know how to add graphics and text in my video and more importantly how to zoom in and out during the videos. I guess I need some more practice. Right now I'm trying to make a video with Daverser. You can expect a video or two from me in the coming weeks^^
Back to top Go down
http://lfut.forumotion.net
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Level:

LF2 Videos Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: LF2 Videos Gallery   LF2 Videos Gallery EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:53 pm

I have just made the page Very Happy but haven't published it yet.
You can see the gallery here: https://lfcg.forumotion.net/LFCG-Video-Gallery-h3.htm

I have inserted 1 video there. I will publish the gallery once we have at least 5 videos xD . Please support by posting videos, we're going to make a 'gallery' Razz .

*Videos that are posted here can have their own Topic too in LF2 Videos section. So it is normal if you post your video 2 times, one in your topic and another in here. That's why I make the 'View Topic' button Smile .

(;p) It is best for videos that are posted here to be uploaded on YouTube, so the pages looks synchronized ;p . Btw I will still put your videos if you post it in animated GIF etc. As long as I can put it in the gallery Razz . It's easiest for me and best for the gallery to embed youtube though.

i think videos must be at least 30-60 seconds. If you have a very short video you can combine with other videos, maybe from other people. If your video is too short it's not really worth to watch ;/ coz we need to open the page etc.

note:
the video is the result when you fill the form like this:
Author: Kevin
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0bBJgoke5I
Genre: LF2 Combos
Short Description: A few fighters use Ice Sword to perform various combos

Long Description:
Deep, John, Firen and Davis performs various combos through freezing enemies with ice sword.

The combos are made not to deal as much damage as possible, but to be able to be watched enjoyably. I hope you like the video!
Back to top Go down
TheGame
Lv.5 Captain
Lv.5 Captain
TheGame

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Common Fighter
Level:
LF2 Videos Gallery Left_bar_bleue8/10LF2 Videos Gallery Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

LF2 Videos Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: LF2 Videos Gallery   LF2 Videos Gallery EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:51 am

Kevin... Are you a ghost or something?? Your gallery looks like as if an immortal website maker has built it. Well..anyways. I will post my videos in a few days. By the way, after I finish my video, then where do I have to post my video?
Back to top Go down
http://lfut.forumotion.net
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Level:

LF2 Videos Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: LF2 Videos Gallery   LF2 Videos Gallery EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:54 am

I'd like you to upload on youtube (but you can anywhere though) and post it here ^^ (only the link, not embedded)
Back to top Go down
davisssj3
Officer
Officer
davisssj3

LF2 Videos Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: LF2 Videos Gallery   LF2 Videos Gallery EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:54 am

Kevin wrote:
I think it is good to have a tab about LF2 videos Very Happy .
If you have made some videos or you find some good videos you can post it here. We will put them in a page (like a video gallery).

You can see the page here: https://lfcg.forumotion.net/Video-Gallery-LFCG-Video-Gallery-Video-h3.htm

If you want us to include your video in our future video gallery, please let us know by filling them:
Author:
Link:
Genre: (LF2 Combos + Strategy | LF2 Modification | LF2 Animation | Funny Videos)
Short Description:
Long Description:
Suggested Video (optional):
Topic Link (recommended):

NOTE: It is best to upload your video on YouTube.

Please note that your video must not be too short. If your video is about combo, it is better that you make a video about several combos, to make the video longer and more enjoyable. Like you can just perform some more combos or you can share your combos with people and make it to 1 video. That would be cool! Don't forget to give credits though.

Explanation:
Spoiler:

That is how it works. We are just hoping that some videos will be posted so we can really make the gallery XD .

ps: If you have some problems making the video (e.g. you have nice combos but can't make videos, or having .swf so cannot upload on youtube) you can find someone to help you or you can just P.M. me coz I will want to help ;p .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LF2 Videos Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: LF2 Videos Gallery   LF2 Videos Gallery Empty

Back to top Go down

LF2 Videos Gallery
Page 1 of 1