LF Challenges
Welcome to LFCG site. Please log in or register first. Note: Registration doesn't need activation email.
LF Challenges
Welcome to LFCG site. Please log in or register first. Note: Registration doesn't need activation email.
LF Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tool to challenge or be challenged by other players! For beginners and experts!

HomePortalThe computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Navbar30Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The stroy about the good firzen vs evil lider Julain from the game LF2
The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:54 pm

» LFCG HAMACHI NETWORKS
The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm

» super exetreme fun combos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:45 pm

» Little Fighter 2 Versions of that I have
The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:36 pm

» Complete Stage Series Challenge
The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Emptyby JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:54 pm

» The origin of Little Fighter 2 on my mind
The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Emptyby JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:23 am

» Home Tournament IV (Registration Open) [B10]
The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Emptyby Megavicid Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 pm

» LITTLE FIGHTER one piece
The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Emptyby shainin Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:19 am

» DC-ers and Spriter's Thread
The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Emptyby Falcon Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:39 am

» FREE GAME: Word From The Last Letter
The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Emptyby LF2 Player Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:05 am

The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Left_bar_bleue3/10The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Medals: | G: 2 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Empty
PostSubject: The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved   The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:44 am

My computer has just got broken. This is my laptop now.
The biggest problem is that LFCG database and arts (i'm still working on that nav-bar ;/ , and the arts for gallery T.T). The database contains exp, rating, hc division & fighter hall rating of all player.
Next time I will surely save it on flashdisk frequently for back-up D; .

If the data will be lost all players will lose all ratings and will lose 0-19 exp points (not all coz i can see ur level) ;0 that's very bad.. I think I can still count all ratings every players have received from previous games, though it will take long time ]-( and there's big probability that I'll miss many of them.

Well, that all is not sure to happen. If my computer can be fixed without losing the data then everything is ok Wink .
Back to top Go down
https://lfcg.forumotion.net
Shaco
Lv.4 Captain
Lv.4 Captain
Shaco

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Common Fighter
Level:
The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Left_bar_bleue1/10The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved   The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:07 am

i hope that would be a big desatser affraid
Back to top Go down
DarkNight{GOkU} (AVA)
Lv.1 First Class Sergeant
Lv.1 First Class Sergeant
DarkNight{GOkU} (AVA)

Fighter's Profile
Level:
The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Left_bar_bleue1/10The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved   The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:45 am

Hope U get What u need Wink
Back to top Go down
http://armyofevil.vampire-legend.com
Shaco
Lv.4 Captain
Lv.4 Captain
Shaco

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved   The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:43 am

plz dont spam goku
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Left_bar_bleue3/10The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Medals: | G: 2 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved   The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:36 pm

XD My computer suddenly working again. I know my computer still have the problem and I'm pretty sure that it will suddenly turn off and then won't be able to turn on again soon ;/ coz that's how it happens about 3 times before. But I didn't expect my computer to be able to turn on again this time because I've been trying for days ;p . This is actually the last day because today I will bring the computer to have it serviced.

But most importantly is that I have backed-up the data on a flash-disk ;D . I got the LFCG database and the nav-bar and home tournament vid which i'm still working at. XD .
Back to top Go down
https://lfcg.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved   The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved Empty

Back to top Go down

The computer broken... Hope lfcg database can still be saved
Page 1 of 1