LF Challenges
Welcome to LFCG site. Please log in or register first. Note: Registration doesn't need activation email.


A tool to challenge or be challenged by other players! For beginners and experts!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The stroy about the good firzen vs evil lider Julain from the game LF2
by JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:54 pm

» LFCG HAMACHI NETWORKS
by JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm

» super exetreme fun combos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:45 pm

» Little Fighter 2 Versions of that I have
by JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:36 pm

» Complete Stage Series Challenge
by JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:54 pm

» The origin of Little Fighter 2 on my mind
by JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:23 am

» Home Tournament IV (Registration Open) [B10]
by Megavicid Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 pm

» LITTLE FIGHTER one piece
by shainin Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:19 am

» DC-ers and Spriter's Thread
by Falcon Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:39 am

» FREE GAME: Word From The Last Letter
by LF2 Player Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:05 am


Share | 
 

 Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ace
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2010-06-07
Location : Behind your hoplite phalanx (pulls out cavalry)

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Newcomer
Level:
0/0  (0/0)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Is anyone still in the forums? pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr.Death
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 306
Join date : 2009-09-28

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Common Fighter
Level:
8/10  (8/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:37 am

Yes but i don't post new things i only reply and if there is something to say i will say it.I think we have to wait for Kevin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ace
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2010-06-07
Location : Behind your hoplite phalanx (pulls out cavalry)

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Newcomer
Level:
0/0  (0/0)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:48 pm

what happened to him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr.Death
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 306
Join date : 2009-09-28

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Common Fighter
Level:
8/10  (8/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:55 am

He don'T want to be active because he has enough of this at the moment.We have to wait until he has a new reason to lay LF2 again and to be active in these forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
avatar

Posts : 708
Join date : 2009-09-28
Age : 23
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
3/10  (3/10)
Medals: | G: 2 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:18 am

And I'm waiting for someone who want to administrate LFCG. He/They should run the challenges and replace me, because I don't think I will come back to LF2, as none of my friends are interested in LF2 (even after I showed some of my coolest replays T,T)

LF2 is yet an awesome game.. I hope an LF2 player will administrate a website full of challenges (such as LFCG) one day... I will surely participate in challenges if anyone host them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Honesty is the best policy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lfcg.forumotion.net
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 23
Location : Germany

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
1/10  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 1 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:40 pm

LFCG became a really good site. It wasn't as big as lfg or lfe but it became a small and simple site for lf2 players. It would be bad if it is closed.
But there is no one who wants to administrate it. I also wouldn't do it...
LFCG was my fav lf2 site, here i got high reputation. But it's not my thing to administrate something. and there's also another reason:
I am not more really interested in lf2. One month ago i was. I planed my "great comeback", I have made a really good comeback video which i have never posted (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8tCVGlvoug).
But then my father installed windows 7 on our pc, so everything about lf2 was deleted. And I didnt wanted to install it again...
I am bored in lf2 now. I'm interested in my music. I have uploaded many songs on piano on youtube, and it is really successful. Sorry, but I think I will never come back to LF2.

I dont know why I always write such long texts here...

I hope you will find someone who administrate LFCG, Kevin. (but i think you won't... Sad )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ace
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2010-06-07
Location : Behind your hoplite phalanx (pulls out cavalry)

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Newcomer
Level:
0/0  (0/0)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:26 pm

such a touching speech lol! ... yeah I've to agree that the simple-ness makes this site great. And even though LF2 gets boring after a while (like when you're playing COD), if you let it sit on your desktop for a while it will soon become interesting again. I had to switch my computer several days ago and my LF2 stuff was deleted too, but how hard can it be to reinstall it? just do it while you're going to the bathroom and when you come back it's done. And if you suddenly want to play LF2 again it will be there for you. That's what happened to me one day after being inactive for 3 years, before I stumbled into this site when I'm looking for opponents. /end wall of text Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Well good luck in finding someone to be admin on this site... I would help but I'm not on often enough and don't know what to do (sorry!) Hope one day it would return to what it was like at its peak (or at least how it was when I got here) lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 18
Location : India

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
1/10  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 1 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:38 am

Just need 1 or 2 Admins. Thats all. Maybe someone is interested?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lfcg.forumotion.net
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 23
Location : Germany

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
1/10  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 1 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:26 am

(I think it's a bit off topic but i must say it...)
ace wrote:
such a touching speech lol! ... yeah I've to agree that the simple-ness makes this site great. And even though LF2 gets boring after a while (like when you're playing COD), if you let it sit on your desktop for a while it will soon become interesting again. I had to switch my computer several days ago and my LF2 stuff was deleted too, but how hard can it be to reinstall it? just do it while you're going to the bathroom and when you come back it's done. And if you suddenly want to play LF2 again it will be there for you. That's what happened to me one day after being inactive for 3 years, before I stumbled into this site when I'm looking for opponents.
Dude, I've played lf2 for 3 years, not only for 1 or 2 months. And (let's be honest) there aren't really much alternatives to play in lf2:

VS mode - you can play against human or pc players but after a while it bored
Stage mode - Dont know how much i played Survival and normal stage mode...
Championship - you can only play 3 battles, in 2 vs 2 only 2
Battle Mode - after a while it bored

And it's not so, that i CAN'T download it, but I don't WANT to install it, because it bored...

And the main reason why LF2 is boring is, because online gaming isn't fun anymore, cause many lf2 players are inactive. If it is different, then I will think about, whether I come back to lf2, but i think it won't be...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr.Death
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 306
Join date : 2009-09-28

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Common Fighter
Level:
8/10  (8/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:44 am

So you say that LF2 is boring because there is only Stage mode ,VS Mode and Battle Mode. BUT: If you play another game,what do you have there? Normaly campaign and Mutiplayer.Sometimes only single player.So thats also not very much.In LF2 you have 24 characters and there are so many things which can happen so this game is full of new things you see.Of course after a while you don'T want to play anymore but you can play again on the next day or so.I made now 6 Stages and it made really fun to me.Because it was not easy.
I am sure you don't know for example how it looks like if you run with Template and press only attack with a baseballbat in his hand.Or do you?;-)
There are surely many things you can'T do good.Like,try to dash someone while someone else grabbed the person you dash and you dash in the right time that he still has this person in his hand.
Yesterday i did something really awesome: I threw someone with Henry and i dashed him before he fell on the ground.I didn'T use any items for this trick,but i have to say there is a trick because normally it is not possible.
There are many things you can still reach because you are still not the best in LF2;-)
It would make much fun if we play always with Zelphir and Dragon.Or we only play together.I would like to invite you for this weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 18
Location : India

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
1/10  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 1 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:45 am

I would like to tell everyone that a new site has been put up. This site refers with gaming in Cultris.
Visit the site- Here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lfcg.forumotion.net
ace
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2010-06-07
Location : Behind your hoplite phalanx (pulls out cavalry)

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Newcomer
Level:
0/0  (0/0)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:18 am

Ravon wrote:
(I think it's a bit off topic but i must say it...)
Dude, I've played lf2 for 3 years, not only for 1 or 2 months. And (let's be honest) there aren't really much alternatives to play in lf2:

VS mode - you can play against human or pc players but after a while it bored
Stage mode - Dont know how much i played Survival and normal stage mode...
Championship - you can only play 3 battles, in 2 vs 2 only 2
Battle Mode - after a while it bored

And it's not so, that i CAN'T download it, but I don't WANT to install it, because it bored...

And the main reason why LF2 is boring is, because online gaming isn't fun anymore, cause many lf2 players are inactive. If it is different, then I will think about, whether I come back to lf2, but i think it won't be...

Hey before I went inactive I played for 2 years. And it was still pretty interesting when I stopped, only I found a good MMORPG to play and because I have very limited time available I had to pick one or the other. So don't take me for a noob who have only just started playing (I'm godly with deep Smile )
Also, why don't you want to install it? You don't have to sacrifice anything (except a few MBs at the most and about 5 seconds... unlike COD which takes half a day) I have tons of old games I just reinstalled and it's now sitting on the desktop in case one day you want to play it again. If you think the game is boring, you can just take a break for several months, or introduce the game to a friend and teach him/her to play it so you can do VS later. With all the different characters available I don't see how you can run out of stuff to do.
Of course all games get boring after a while (except maybe COD lol! ) but that;s why you keep them all on your desktop so you can cycle through them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 23
Location : Germany

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
1/10  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 1 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:25 pm

ace wrote:
Hey before I went inactive I played for 2 years. And it was still pretty interesting when I stopped, only I found a good MMORPG to play and because I have very limited time available I had to pick one or the other. So don't take me for a noob who have only just started playing (I'm godly with deep Smile )
Also, why don't you want to install it? You don't have to sacrifice anything (except a few MBs at the most and about 5 seconds... unlike COD which takes half a day) I have tons of old games I just reinstalled and it's now sitting on the desktop in case one day you want to play it again. If you think the game is boring, you can just take a break for several months, or introduce the game to a friend and teach him/her to play it so you can do VS later. With all the different characters available I don't see how you can run out of stuff to do.
Of course all games get boring after a while (except maybe COD lol! ) but that;s why you keep them all on your desktop so you can cycle through them
I don't want to discuss with you... my english is not really good, so I can not really exact say what I want to say, but doesnt matter at all...

fact is: I will make a pause of lf2, forever or not, im not really sure myself...
But one day if I will come back to hamachi, I will fight against you Very Happy
I'm sorry, I didnt wanted to offence you as a noob in lf2.
2 years sounds good (I'm good with john^^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nUllBytE
Lv.3 Private
Lv.3 Private


Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-10-01

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Common Fighter
Level:
7/10  (7/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:07 pm

I dont thnk dat li2 is sch a borng game dat any1 cud leave it for his whole lyf. Playing 2vs2 is really great fun. Although i dont lyk vs mode but sage mode is gud n awesome for newbies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ace
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2010-06-07
Location : Behind your hoplite phalanx (pulls out cavalry)

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Newcomer
Level:
0/0  (0/0)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Agreed!
Still I think that stage mode is not 'noob' - at least it is hard to get tired of it! I had fun trying to beat the 5 stages without stopping first on difficult and then on crazy with various characters (I kept running out of time Sad )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 18
Location : India

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
1/10  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 1 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:38 am

Kevin wrote:
And I'm waiting for someone who want to administrate LFCG. He/They should run the challenges and replace me, because I don't think I will come back to LF2, as none of my friends are interested in LF2 (even after I showed some of my coolest replays T,T)

Man, I wanna administrate LFCG again, and Its sad that many lf2 players are now inactive. Sad

But still I wanna try my level best to live up Lfcg again. Please make me an admin so that I could handle the things and see to the forum.(of course I am not as good as Kevin, I still don't know many things that he does)

I also thought that LF2 is a bore and I stopped for nearly 6 months. But now I am back again. Maybe I will again leave lf2, but not LFCG. Lfcg is not a very big site as LFE (as Ravon said) but it is a very good site for newcomers and advanced players too. I don't think that anyone could leave lf2 for the whole life, but if someone like me leaves it, he will surely return to play it again like I did.

I could just help you a little Kevin, I even lost Shadowking's Phone Number and so I cannot contact him. I think that he can be an active member again. Earlier you me and him administrated the site, but when I left, the site was down. But now I am trying to liven it up because this is the best lf2 fansite I have ever seen. Maybe after some months I will buy a domain also for LFCG Wink . But that will be later.

I just want to say that I would like to take some of Kevin's burden on my shoulders. Very Happy

Whoa I have written a really long speech LoLzzz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lfcg.forumotion.net
ace
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2010-06-07
Location : Behind your hoplite phalanx (pulls out cavalry)

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Newcomer
Level:
0/0  (0/0)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Epic speech cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Can I help mod in place of Master then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 18
Location : India

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
1/10  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 1 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:22 am

Dude, Kevin is inactive nowadays, he doesn't even have time to make me an Admin (I think).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lfcg.forumotion.net
ace
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2010-06-07
Location : Behind your hoplite phalanx (pulls out cavalry)

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Newcomer
Level:
0/0  (0/0)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:46 pm

well we'll just have to wait maybe Kevin's schoolwork is pinning him down... I mean from what he wrote it is unlikely he'll just leave without a word...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 18
Location : India

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
1/10  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 1 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:59 am

I can make anyone a Global Moderator in 2 clicks. Because I am the Controller of the group. But I cannot become one my self. I just wanna be an admin again and its just 2 clicks for Kevin. I don't know why he can't find time even to do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lfcg.forumotion.net
DarkNight{GOkU} (AVA)
Lv.1 First Class Sergeant
Lv.1 First Class Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 20
Location : THE OTHERWORLD

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Common Fighter
Level:
1/10  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:45 am

just wait man he will show up some day or another day
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armyofevil.vampire-legend.com
LeoGautama
Lv.3 Staff Sergeant
Lv.3 Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-09-28
Age : 19
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia, Asia.

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Common Fighter
Level:
7/10  (7/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:43 am

DarkNight{GOkU} (AVA) wrote:
just wait man he will show up some day or another day
Three words and a question mark:
"Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkNight{GOkU} (AVA)
Lv.1 First Class Sergeant
Lv.1 First Class Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 20
Location : THE OTHERWORLD

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Common Fighter
Level:
1/10  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:18 am

yes he will show up some day I THINK
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armyofevil.vampire-legend.com
ace
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2010-06-07
Location : Behind your hoplite phalanx (pulls out cavalry)

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Newcomer
Level:
0/0  (0/0)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Yeah he got abducted by aliens who forced him to fight against their champion Klaxora in an LF2 tourney. He should be back in a couple of days after kicking some alien butts lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello (hello.. hello.... hello...... hello..........)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LF Challenges :: Off Topic-
Jump to: