LF Challenges
Welcome to LFCG site. Please log in or register first. Note: Registration doesn't need activation email.
LF Challenges
Welcome to LFCG site. Please log in or register first. Note: Registration doesn't need activation email.
LF Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tool to challenge or be challenged by other players! For beginners and experts!

HomePortalLF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) Navbar30Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The stroy about the good firzen vs evil lider Julain from the game LF2
LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:54 pm

» LFCG HAMACHI NETWORKS
LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm

» super exetreme fun combos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:45 pm

» Little Fighter 2 Versions of that I have
LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:36 pm

» Complete Stage Series Challenge
LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) Emptyby JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:54 pm

» The origin of Little Fighter 2 on my mind
LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) Emptyby JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:23 am

» Home Tournament IV (Registration Open) [B10]
LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) Emptyby Megavicid Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 pm

» LITTLE FIGHTER one piece
LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) Emptyby shainin Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:19 am

» DC-ers and Spriter's Thread
LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) Emptyby Falcon Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:39 am

» FREE GAME: Word From The Last Letter
LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) Emptyby LF2 Player Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:05 am

LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) Left_bar_bleue3/10LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Medals: | G: 2 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) Empty
PostSubject: LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE)   LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:55 am

If 2 good players play on lag I think there is 2 styles of play

One is short-distance combat, where the players do most punches and swift attacks like Deep's DvA etc.

Another is a long-distance combat, where the players set their positions before they attack. The players do most dash attacks and using some projectiles like John's Disk or Freeze's Ice ball.

The Short-Distance Combat
The short-distance combat appears to be the common style because while it is lagging, if you want to escape this style you must run to the left or right, and if you do it on lag, your opponent can easily attack you with dash attacks.
Characters like Woody and Davis are very good at this because their punches are very fast, while characters like John and Louis are bad. Deep's punches are slow, but he has very good counter attacks.
All characters can win the short-distance combat by defending the opponent's first punch and counter attack with a special move quickly (Deep's DvA or John's D>J or Louis' D^J or Firen's D>J or Freeze's D>A or Dennis' DvA or Woody's D^A or Davis' DvA)

The Long-Distance Combat
The long-distance combat will end if one of the player goes to the same column as the other because it will become the Short-Distance Combat.
So in Long-Distance Combat the characters must plan well to attack because we can do various attack on long distance combat. Most common attack is dash attack, because it is powerful and it does not need MP.
The danger of this style of play is when you missed with the dash attack. Your opponent can hit you, for example with punches or with balls.

When two players going to do dash attack to each other, there are 2 cases.
First, one of the players do the dash attack too late so he won't damage his opponent while he is hit by his opponent's dash attack.
*If you are going to lose this way, you can avoid by doing a rowing(rolling) instead of dashing.
Another case is when both players do the dash attack on time, which will cause them to hit each other.
Dash attacks are 70 damage (full hp = 500), except for Davis, i.e. 80, but Davis' dash attack is slow.

I also think of initiative. Whoever has the initiative can change the long distance battle into short distance battle by running to the top/bottom of his opponent. Examples of player having initiative is when his opponent is lying on ground or frozen, or in certain positions with certain characters.

that's what i think of LF2 when played on lag (1 vs 1 - human)

Last edited by Kevin on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lfcg.forumotion.net
Master
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
Master

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) Left_bar_bleue1/10LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 1 |

PostSubject: Re: LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE)   LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:02 am

Good, looks like a Brief of 1 VS 1 Lag. This should be Stickies isn't it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://lfcg.forumotion.net
TheGame
Lv.5 Captain
Lv.5 Captain
TheGame

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Common Fighter
Level:
LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) Left_bar_bleue8/10LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE)   LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:11 pm

Great Guide. Helped me a lot to play in lag. Hats Off to you, Kevin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lfut.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE)   LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE) Empty

Back to top Go down

LF2 Playing Style on lag (VS MODE)
Page 1 of 1