LF Challenges
Welcome to LFCG site. Please log in or register first. Note: Registration doesn't need activation email.
LF Challenges
Welcome to LFCG site. Please log in or register first. Note: Registration doesn't need activation email.
LF Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tool to challenge or be challenged by other players! For beginners and experts!

HomePortalMy new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Navbar30Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The stroy about the good firzen vs evil lider Julain from the game LF2
My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:54 pm

» LFCG HAMACHI NETWORKS
My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm

» super exetreme fun combos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:45 pm

» Little Fighter 2 Versions of that I have
My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:36 pm

» Complete Stage Series Challenge
My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Emptyby JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:54 pm

» The origin of Little Fighter 2 on my mind
My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Emptyby JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:23 am

» Home Tournament IV (Registration Open) [B10]
My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Emptyby Megavicid Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 pm

» LITTLE FIGHTER one piece
My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Emptyby shainin Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:19 am

» DC-ers and Spriter's Thread
My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Emptyby Falcon Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:39 am

» FREE GAME: Word From The Last Letter
My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Emptyby LF2 Player Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:05 am

My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)

Go down 
+3
Dr.Death
TheGame
Ravon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Ravon

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Left_bar_bleue1/10My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 1 |

My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Empty
PostSubject: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:04 pm

So, after my succsessful john combo video hehe Smile
i've made a new combo video. I spended a lot of time in it so i hope for good replays Very Happy
Enjoy the full series! xD

Last edited by Ravon on Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheGame
Lv.5 Captain
Lv.5 Captain
TheGame

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Common Fighter
Level:
My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Left_bar_bleue8/10My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:56 pm

Good combos. I think it could have been a little more better if you would have added some more effects but it was still nice. I prefer that you upload your combos somewhere else other than YouTube because all the videos submitted to YouTube pause a lot in between ( especially when they are very large Very Happy ) I think you could convert the files into .swf format using some softwares found on the internet. Then you could upload your files on Megaupload and we could be able to download and view it properly and in fast motion. I'm sorry because I couldn't watch the whole video because of the lagz in between so I can't rate your videos right now. I saw the Deep and John combo. Good inspiration form Megatron^^ You have even beated Megatron. The Deep combo was awesome Very Happy You used the baseball in such a good way to kill the opponent. Thats why kevin always says, ' Ravon is on a killing spree Very Happy' and I agree with Kevin. From me, it was a nice video. Maybe you should learn to add effects a bit more from Kevin ( he knows everything about it ) Keep the good work on^^
Back to top Go down
http://lfut.forumotion.net
Dr.Death
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
Dr.Death

Fighter's Profile
Level:
My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Left_bar_bleue8/10My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:40 am

I liked your film very much and i searched it in youtube and saw first "Der Song ist wegen Sonic Music Entertainment in deinem Land nicht verfügbar...."^^But i also found the other ones.You have really good ideas with those Combos ;-)

I hope we can soon find time to finish our Triple Combo with Dr.Life
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Level:
My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Left_bar_bleue3/10My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Medals: | G: 2 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:03 am

amazing combos... Shocked
I really enjoyed watching it XD . It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://lfcg.forumotion.net
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Ravon

Fighter's Profile
Level:
My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Left_bar_bleue1/10My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:40 am

Problem solved Dr Death!
I chose another song and now it works xD You can watch it with a song in it now!
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Lv.4 Captain
Lv.4 Captain
Shaco

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:27 am

where did you learn these combos Very Happy good work ravon
Back to top Go down
TheGame
Lv.5 Captain
Lv.5 Captain
TheGame

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 am

I think he learnt it from God xP
Back to top Go down
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Ravon

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:57 am

Right i learnd it from god Very Happy

Part 2 added! (still a bad quality >_>)
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Lv.4 Captain
Lv.4 Captain
Shaco

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:26 am

@ravon dont kidding me this is bad about what you say now you must say the truth where really you learned them Question
Back to top Go down
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Ravon

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:38 am

what do you think? these combos are made by me... sometimes i plan something sometimes i improvise and sometimes it suddenly happened something (for example first knight combo)
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Lv.4 Captain
Lv.4 Captain
Shaco

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:43 am

it was good ravon good job
Back to top Go down
TheGame
Lv.5 Captain
Lv.5 Captain
TheGame

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:19 am

Part 2 is awesome!! My favourite was the Mark combo. 5 Ratings
Back to top Go down
Dr.Death
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
Dr.Death

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:31 am

There are some really good combos in it.I like most the LouisEX Combo's;-)
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Lv.4 Captain
Lv.4 Captain
Shaco

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:04 am

yea louise ex was awesome ravon thx for making us exciting for your combos ravon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Ravon

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:25 am

Part 3 added! (still a bad quality)
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Lv.4 Captain
Lv.4 Captain
Shaco

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:34 am

the quality doesnot care Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Ravon

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:38 am

so, now i added the last part!^^ enjoy
Back to top Go down
TheGame
Lv.5 Captain
Lv.5 Captain
TheGame

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:13 am

The last part was awesome! My favourite was Henry with the Ice Sword. He just kept freezing Freeze. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Ravon

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:42 am

~ Off-topic posts deleted
Back to top Go down
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Ravon

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Before I forget it (that's already happened ^^")
I have made "Special Combos Part 5 - Jumping combos", my comeback video, which meant the "comeback" at beginning of july ^^" But I havn't posted it there.
This video is the longest and best one of the "Special Combos" - series for me. I've spend really much time in it.
You can watch it in the first post Wink
Back to top Go down
ace
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
ace

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Newcomer
Level:
My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Left_bar_bleue0/0My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Nice - i never knew Woody can do that...
The Deep ones and the Dennis one is very nice Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
5 Ratings
Back to top Go down
SawManX
Officer
Officer
SawManX

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Newcomer
Level:
My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Left_bar_bleue0/0My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:54 pm

wow
rely it's hard work and the best rate for your videos Kevin & Ravon
but i think all videos with (F6)
and why no anyone i see it here not may be connect on hamachi
- rely guys i need to fight any body here -
bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)   My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!) Empty

Back to top Go down

My new video! Special combos! (the last part is available!)
Page 1 of 1