LF Challenges
Welcome to LFCG site. Please log in or register first. Note: Registration doesn't need activation email.
LF Challenges
Welcome to LFCG site. Please log in or register first. Note: Registration doesn't need activation email.
LF Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tool to challenge or be challenged by other players! For beginners and experts!

HomePortalBalance Discussions Navbar30Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The stroy about the good firzen vs evil lider Julain from the game LF2
Balance Discussions Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:54 pm

» LFCG HAMACHI NETWORKS
Balance Discussions Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm

» super exetreme fun combos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Balance Discussions Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:45 pm

» Little Fighter 2 Versions of that I have
Balance Discussions Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:36 pm

» Complete Stage Series Challenge
Balance Discussions Emptyby JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:54 pm

» The origin of Little Fighter 2 on my mind
Balance Discussions Emptyby JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:23 am

» Home Tournament IV (Registration Open) [B10]
Balance Discussions Emptyby Megavicid Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 pm

» LITTLE FIGHTER one piece
Balance Discussions Emptyby shainin Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:19 am

» DC-ers and Spriter's Thread
Balance Discussions Emptyby Falcon Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:39 am

» FREE GAME: Word From The Last Letter
Balance Discussions Emptyby LF2 Player Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:05 am

Balance Discussions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Lv.2 Brigadier General
Kevin

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
Balance Discussions Left_bar_bleue3/10Balance Discussions Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Medals: | G: 2 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

Balance Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Balance Discussions   Balance Discussions EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:28 am

Discuss about the balance between each characters and every moves they have in LF2. Tell each other what you think ^^ . Sometimes you can debate something here, but be calm and polite in your posts.

This is my post:
In my opinion Davis' Dragon Punch is too fast and deals too much damage, especially when the game is running on low speed. Dragon Punch spamming can break the game. It should be less damage or slower performance.

Secondly, Dennis' strafe kick (DvA) is also dealing too much damage, for 0 fall for a very little mana, and defending the move will end up you getting the last kick hit you. It becomes more imba for me because it can be performed after catching an opponent. Performing this after defending a punch or two really sucks for the opponent. I think this move should deal only about half the damage, or not causing broken defense when defended.
Back to top Go down
https://lfcg.forumotion.net
Dr.Death
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
Dr.Death

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Common Fighter
Level:
Balance Discussions Left_bar_bleue8/10Balance Discussions Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussions   Balance Discussions EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:48 am

With the Dragon Punch i give the same answer.Davis may do that nearly everytime because he only need's one Frame to perfom it.There is only Deep who can fight good against him.
Dennis Strafe Kick really takes to much damage if you play against someone who needs to do maximum damage and hit's you five times in the hand and then he does the strafe.But if you don'T do that it'S ok for me.If the opponent defends you can normally escape if he want's to make it as a blcok attack.
Henry's flute is to good because you can't do anything active to escapse of it.It makes a lot of damage and it can be done again and again espeicially when Henry has low life.That's also quiete annoying.
In my opinion Woody's range with his flipkick is a bit too high.
With range Hunter's bow also has a very good range which also can be quiete annoying.
Julian's defense is in my opinion to early in normal state.I mean,if you attack Louis,then he walks to a shield he will get hit by hit and that time is not short.But if you attack Julian that he is in dop and only one frame of being not longer in dop means-> defense is in the normal state.(Perhaps not the first frame but very early and to early for me)
Firzens explo also takes to much damage.In easy he is the most powerful enemy because if you have bad luck,one hit-> dead.(@Kevin.You can also see that in the survival that i sent to you)
Bat can do his bat's too often when he has low HP.More doesn't come to my mind in my first thought's
Back to top Go down
ace
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
ace

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Newcomer
Level:
Balance Discussions Left_bar_bleue0/0Balance Discussions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussions   Balance Discussions EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:30 pm

All Julian's attacks are really cheap, since it is almost impossible to stop his attacks (such as big bang) within the cast time since his armor cam withstand two hits, even if you do get close to him. His soul bomb cannot be countered with an other attacks except Firzen cannon and another soul bomb, and so could only be dodged. And he gets to spam skull blast. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Dr.Death
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
Lv.3 Second Lieutenant
Dr.Death

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Common Fighter
Level:
Balance Discussions Left_bar_bleue8/10Balance Discussions Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussions   Balance Discussions EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:36 am

A shield is very useful against the Soul Bomb because it can destroy every soul bombe.The other attack is the Dragon Palm of LouisEX,Louis,Monk and Henry.You can destroy one sould bombe with a disc and with a burning arrow too.And against more opponents or balls it will also explode.I am sure on someones PC Davis made a DP against it to destroy it;-)
But Julian is only so strong to have a very good char which is a boss for Stage Mode.He is normally not really there to play with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussions   Balance Discussions Empty

Back to top Go down

Balance Discussions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LF Challenges :: Little Fighter 2 :: Little Fighter 2-
Jump to: