LF Challenges
Welcome to LFCG site. Please log in or register first. Note: Registration doesn't need activation email.
LF Challenges
Welcome to LFCG site. Please log in or register first. Note: Registration doesn't need activation email.
LF Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tool to challenge or be challenged by other players! For beginners and experts!

HomePortalAttention: You have never seen this combo! :D Navbar30Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The stroy about the good firzen vs evil lider Julain from the game LF2
Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:54 pm

» LFCG HAMACHI NETWORKS
Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm

» super exetreme fun combos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:45 pm

» Little Fighter 2 Versions of that I have
Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Emptyby JackVilla12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:36 pm

» Complete Stage Series Challenge
Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Emptyby JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:54 pm

» The origin of Little Fighter 2 on my mind
Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Emptyby JackVilla12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:23 am

» Home Tournament IV (Registration Open) [B10]
Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Emptyby Megavicid Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 pm

» LITTLE FIGHTER one piece
Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Emptyby shainin Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:19 am

» DC-ers and Spriter's Thread
Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Emptyby Falcon Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:39 am

» FREE GAME: Word From The Last Letter
Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Emptyby LF2 Player Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:05 am

Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D

Go down 
+2
DarkNight{GOkU} (AVA)
Ravon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Ravon

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Elite Fighter
Level:
Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Left_bar_bleue1/10Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 1 |

Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Empty
PostSubject: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:25 am

~ and you still won't see it Razz Razz Razz

Be curious! Wink

Update 1: It's a combo performed by me.
Update 2: (you are wrong master) It's no combo with my fav char john.
Update 3: It are only 4 hits.

Do you think it's possible to hit someone with deeps strike attack (dva) 3 times?

Here's the answer Wink (firen is only decoration you must look at freeze xD)

Last edited by Ravon on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkNight{GOkU} (AVA)
Lv.1 First Class Sergeant
DarkNight{GOkU} (AVA)

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Common Fighter
Level:
Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Left_bar_bleue1/10Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Medals: | G: 0 | S: 0 | B: 0 |

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:47 am

r u making it??????????
Back to top Go down
http://armyofevil.vampire-legend.com
Master
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
Master

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:23 am

Yea, probably hes making a new combo (Maybe of John cuz he loves John)
Back to top Go down
https://lfcg.forumotion.net
ace
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
ace

Fighter's Profile
Fighting Rank: Newcomer
Level:
Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Left_bar_bleue0/0Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:49 pm

who the 'he' you're talking about? You? Someone else?
Back to top Go down
Master
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
Master

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:37 pm

I am talking about Ravon.
Back to top Go down
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Ravon

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:12 am

@ Master I think he said that to me Wink

@ Topic
Everyday I will edit my first post to give a bit information about it. So don't forget to take a look at this topic Wink

Update 1: It's a combo performed by me. That's all for now xD
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Lv.4 Captain
Lv.4 Captain
Shaco

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:32 am

Glad you are back Ravon have a good time Smile
Back to top Go down
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Ravon

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:58 am

@ Shaco Very Happy

@ Topic
Update 2: (you are wrong master) It's no combo with my fav char john.
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Lv.4 Captain
Lv.4 Captain
Shaco

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:44 am

i think that combo is with davis or deep or i am wrong ? if they are not then freeze
Back to top Go down
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Ravon

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:45 am

Update 3: It are only 4 hits.
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Lv.4 Captain
Lv.4 Captain
Shaco

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:02 am

i dont know what it is but i think it is woody combo
Back to top Go down
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Ravon

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:39 am

Do you think it's possible to hit someone with deeps strike attack (dva) 3 times?

Answer in the first post Wink
Back to top Go down
Master
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
Lv.6 Second Lieutenant
Master

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:01 am

o_O Real Good!
Back to top Go down
ace
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
ace

Fighter's Profile
Level:
Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Left_bar_bleue0/0Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 pm

No offense I don't see how this is "you have never seen this before" or unique it's totally possible I've done this (minus jump attack final) with my laggy wireless keyboard so this is not exactly a "pro" combo... Sorry it's just I been looking forward to see an insane combo from Ravon after all I've seen and heard about him...
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Lv.4 Captain
Lv.4 Captain
Shaco

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:08 pm

ah ravon really strange i see that deep got hit by firen when he strike attack thats why he didnot strike attack hard in the air so you made firen but really nice idea ty ravon Smile
Back to top Go down
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Ravon

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:00 am

@ Master Thx ^^

@ Shaco
Thx, but freeze hit deep, not firen xD

@ Ace
Thx for that comment. I really can understand it. I think all these things like "every day I will give a bit information about it" were not necassery for that combo. I only had never seen this combo before to hit someone 3 times with the strike attack.
I feel really flattered that you expect "insane" combos from me Wink I became really good at making combos. I will try to make a new real "never seen" combo for the next days. Maybe I will try it again with my absolute fav char john.
Be curios! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Lv.4 Captain
Lv.4 Captain
Shaco

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:42 am

lol maybe ravon we can make a triple team combo me and you and ace then you upload it on youtube

becuase i cant upload anything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Ravon

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:51 pm

What's ace hamachi name? In which rooms is he? I really would like to play with him^^

And about your idea, shaco: Nice, but I have really often tried to make a 2 player combo with Dr. Death and believe me, I am not really good in it. I am a pro in making single combos, but it's really hard to find any multi player combo. But we can still try it^^
Back to top Go down
ace
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
ace

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Shaco wrote:
lol maybe ravon we can make a triple team combo me and you and ace then you upload it on youtube

Sorry I can't do it either because
A) I can't do combos in lags
B) I FAIL at cooperation
C) Ever since I got my new keyboard I have trouble using combos (the keys are REALLY stiff) - in fact I'm even having trouble just running (arrows keys stick). Just typing this sentence I missed 3 letters because they didn't go down when I pressed them (4 now plus a space)
maybe I'll return my keyboard or just wait for it to get un-stiff from being used

@Ravon: Once again I didn't mean any offense so if you are offended by my post please forgive me... And I go by azndomin8tion in Hamachi
Back to top Go down
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Ravon

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:27 pm

@ Ace
I didn't take it as an offence^^
And is that your hamachi name? In which network are you?
Back to top Go down
ace
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
ace

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:31 pm

I don't see you anywhere in Hamachi so join my room:
Name: Chainoffire
Pass: 2moons

Edit: I found you we're both in Hunter's fighting area
Back to top Go down
Ravon
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Lv.1 Staff Sergeant
Ravon

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Joined.
And I created long time ago the network "Hunter's fighting arena". When I had my childrish name blue_hunter_jim. For a long time I have no control over it anymore. ^^
Back to top Go down
DarkNight{GOkU} (AVA)
DarkNight{GOkU} (AVA)

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:02 am

ace wrote:
Shaco wrote:

Sorry I can't do it either because
A) I can't do combos in lags
B) I FAIL at cooperation
C) Ever since I got my new keyboard I have trouble using combos (the keys are REALLY stiff) - in fact I'm even having trouble just running (arrows keys stick). Just typing this sentence I missed 3 letters because they didn't go down when I pressed them (4 now plus a space)
maybe I'll return my keyboard or just wait for it to get un-stiff from being used

@Ravon: Once again I didn't mean any offense so if you are offended by my post please forgive me... And I go by azndomin8tion in Hamachi

LOOOOOOL i just have the opposite of you ace.

Oo and here is a recording i did ur combo ravon with deep on 2 comps Here it is
Back to top Go down
http://armyofevil.vampire-legend.com
Shaco
Lv.4 Captain
Lv.4 Captain
Shaco

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:00 am

hmm looks like probs here

@ ace

me and ravon tried to play together the game was super destruction fast like that we wasnot even playing network it doesnot lag or anything btw i dont even see you on hamachi but i joined your room
Back to top Go down
ace
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
Lv.2 Staff Sergeant
ace

Fighter's Profile
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Shaco wrote:
hmm looks like probs here

@ ace

me and ravon tried to play together the game was super destruction fast like that we wasnot even playing network it doesnot lag or anything btw i dont even see you on hamachi but i joined your room

Well duh you are both in Germany but I'm in North America which means epic lags since I have lag playing with people in my own country so don't even mention playing with someone halfway across the world (I use wireless Crying or Very sad )

Also as I said in like a 100 posts (actually about 3) I go by the name "(new) Azndomin8tion - Canada"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D   Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention: You have never seen this combo! :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next